Blog Archive

Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas Gifts

I had so much fun making Christmas gifts this last Christmas! Since budgets were tight, I wasn't sure what I would do, but I wanted very badly to make something special for each of our family members and for some of our friends. I prayed about it, and then remembered some crafts items that I had downstairs in my craft room. I tried an idea and liked the results so much, that after making one - I took off like a 'gang buster' and let my creativity take over! I tried specializing each gift as much as possible, and having something that represented that family or that person. I had a great time putting them altogether!







1 comment:

Elizabeth R. said...

I'm glad you had fun making all of those plaques! I love ours. I haven't been able to put it up yet but I will soon. Love ya momma!